Hello,
Yahoo has a feature that I use for each of my groups.
I cannot recall the name used for it but, basically without going into great
detail, it is condenses the day's emails for that group into one email. I scan
the summary and, if any topic looks interesting, I scroll down to read it;
otherwise, I delete that email.
Some groups may have as many as 15 postings in that summary, so with this
feature, rather than having to delete 15 emails, I delete only one.
I'd like to have that feature here as well.
Just my $0.02.
73 Jerry KM3K
Sent from my NOOK

"Lynn W. Taylor, WB6UUT" <k...@coldrockshotbrooms.com> wrote:

In other words, divide up the group so that we all have to subscribe to
several lists instead of just one?

Each of those groups will of course tend to wander off topic, and likely
into topics that belong on the other group(s).....

We'd also see crossposts, like tp the Yahoo KX3 list and this one.

I've been around reflectors for about 25 years, and this is what they
do.  Trying to tame them by making more groups will fail.

Best we all just learn to self-moderate a little better.  Myself included.

There is a wonderful piece of software called POPfile, that is pretty
amazing in its' ability to sort mail.  I haven't tried it on this list,
but I'm quite tempted.  I  think it'd solve the problem for those who
can't just skim and delete.

73 -- Lynn

Message delivered to jso...@comcast.net