Gentlemen,

As per the list guidelines and in the interest of keeping list traffic
reasonable, please avoid discussing list requests, splitting lists etc on the
list. Emailing the moderator is always OK though. :-)

We -are- planning on setting up a parallel Elecraft announcement only list in
the near future. Stay tuned.

73,

Eric
Moderator