I have always found the the OCF antennas require a sufficient amount of
feedline to mask the weird impedances it has.  I have successfully used 135
foot 33% offset fed 4:1 balun with W1JR choke and >100 feet of coax necessary.
I tried to use 22 feet and it was a total loss.  All with <100 watts of course
like Jim suggests.  The added length does not add enough loss to account for
the change.

Mel, K6KBE