Anyone from Elecraft, will the K3/P3/SVGA ever have the ability to decode on
the P3/SVGA attached big screen while NOT sending the decoded output to the K3
VFO B area? I know it will decode to the large screen and at the same time send
that decoded text to the K3, but it sure would be nice to NOT send the the
decode text to the K3 VFO B area. I certainly have NO idea what's involved, but
it seems it might be a firmware change.

 I have been debating an SVGA add-on, since I have my K3/P3 and KPA500 pretty
much loaded for my needs, but don't see any real benefit to the SVGA card
without the above stated ability.

 Seems a few others have also thought this a good idea some time back, but I
thought to ask again. Is it on an Elecraft 'to do' list?

BTW, my K3/P3/KPA500 is the best ham gear I have ever owned and operated in 50+
years of being a ham! Nothing else comes close. And, I have had a LOT of gear!

73 ...
     Jim Bob Buckeye
            AKA
  **** Jim Leder****
    K8CXM since 1961
 IBM retiree since 1999

There are 10 types of people in this world -- those who understand binary
and those who don't.