I greatly appreciate the work Wayne and others do to enhance existing products while developing new products.

As for the squeaky wheel method of prioritization, I often refrain from sending "me too" e-mails when I see a feature or product request that interests me (such as the one from this thread). What's the best way to communicate that without flooding e-mails to the list?

Tighe
NK4I