*works* for the P3.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-08-18 2:54 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
Joe,

I don't want to be confrontational and I greatly value your engineering
mind, but I'm quite certain that the wide K3 NB DOES affect the P3
display. I work a lot of JT65 on 6M, and there are several strong
signals (not of overload magnitude) near me. The NB DOES create
artifacts that result in multiple decodes, and corresponding stuff that
is quite visible in the P3 display, and that is not visible when the K3
NB is off.

73, Jim K9YC