Leaving the military in 1972, I supported my family in control system, communications, and software engineering, mainly for the military. In due time I started leading more than one project at a time. Since the open-source discussion came up on the list, I've combed my memory of all those projects past. So far, I cannot come up with a single programmer [later "software engineer"] who, at least once, did *not* come to me and say, "The code's a mess, best thing to do is rewrite all of it."

I'll let everyone know if I remember one. :-))

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org