On Dec 23, 2005, at 11:21 AM, Larry Walker (KW4A) wrote:

The
ONLY thing that is not acceptable is the electronic generation of the cw
signal. eg: electronic keyers of any type, keyboards,  etc.

Suppose a ham has built, or has refurbished an ancient TO electronic keyer? Why wouldn't they be able to use it on SKN?

I'm certainly not going to step on anyone else's fun, but, for me, using something other than a straight key kinda dilutes the whole SKN experience.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901