-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of EricJ
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 12:17 PM
To: 'Elecraft'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] SKN rigs

On STRAIGHT KEY Night, I'll be using the Drake 2-B, 2-C and 2-NT, not
surprisingly with a Speed-X STRAIGHT KEY.

The VFO for my 50 dollar Drake transmitter is an Elecraft K2 into a DL-1 for
about 2 vrms into the FT-243 crystal socket.
My apologies to boatanchor enthusiasts everywhere. I'm still looking for a
real VFO.

Pictures at:

http://www.ke6us.com/boatanchors.htm

Included is a picture of a STRAIGHT KEY for those who seem confused about
the concept of STRAIGHT KEY Night.

Eric
KE6US
www.ke6us.com