I am new to the K3, but started RTTY many years ago.

My preference has always been for FSK keying whenever possible.
I have used Writelog for many years and have found MMTTY to be
preferable to RTTYrite which is the included default.

I also like MMTTY and I also like FSK keying :)

I am awaiting arrival of a K3-Digikeyer cable to test my new K3/10
on RTTY with FSK.  Answered some questions I had, thanks.

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/k7on