Hi Larry,

4m is used in many countries outside of the US, but there is no
allocation for Amateur use here [and no real hope of this happening
soon].  I'd suggest you buy the 2m transverter for use in the US.

73,
matt
W6NIA

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:07:18 +0000, you wrote:

>I guess I am getting ready to put a KX3 order together. Suggestions about
>roofing filter choices and other configuration suggestions welcome.
>I have noticed that there is some information about a 2 m / 4 m transverter.
>I've trying to figure out what the 4 m band would be. I'm not aware that we
>have an allocation there (70 something MHz?) The information still seems a bit
>sketchy about that. Any ideas? Thanks.
>
>73,
>
>Larry Wolfgang, WR1B

>Message delivered to mzil...@roadrunner.com
Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
--
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will
spend the first four sharpening the axe." -A. Lincoln