To: <j...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3 Questions

Jim -- Definitely agree on the need for an amp with KX3 2-meter. I have posted, more than once, my Elecraft wish list item of a nice 2-meter amp. It just seems like something that would be easy for them to throw together. Otherwise, there are a few 2-meter amps I have been looking at but so far I have not needed one (mostly since my home brew 2-meter yagi is not anywhere near done yet).

73, phil, K7PEH