Don,

Thanks for the comments.  This I guess will be enough.  I probably wouldn't do
too much with the DSP math anyway although I have written some digital filters
and playing around with FFT using signals that I invent mathematically and also
some captured audio streams.  But, all this was using Mathematica (Wolfram) so
a lot of the heavy lifting is already done for me (e.g. the FFT and various
functions for managing the data).

73, phil, K7PEH