Gil, W1RG

From: Ken
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎December‎ ‎1‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎02‎ ‎PM
To: Joe Subich, W4TV
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 9:06 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV <li...@subich.com> wrote:
>
> *IF* one must start out with paddles/keyer, learn on Iambic A.  Iambic
> B was a logic error in the AccuKeyer and simply covers up sloppy (slow)
> paddle operation.
>
> There are really three Iambic modes - based on where the trailing
> element decision is made:

Am I missing something?  Have I been doing it wrong for years?  Yes I have an
Iambic paddle and of course the K3 offers Iambic choice BUT I  NEVER USE IT.
I don’t touch both paddles at the same time, my wrist rocks back and forth and
I never squeeze the paddle.

Seriously I am asking if I’m doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Ken WA8JXM

Message delivered to w...@hotmail.com