HiHi...that's a good one.

No mention in this thread about using a single lever paddle as a sideswiper. It
may sound strange, but it's now my favorite form of sending CW. Like using a
straight key on steroids.

On the other hand, using a straight key still gives me warm fuzzies.

Best 72/73
Steve

Steve Roberts-W1SFR
Sudbury, VT
http://www.kx3helper.com
Stuff for portable ops and Keys too.
Fists, CW OPS, QRP ARCI, SKCC, NEQRP, NAQCC, FP, ARRL, Green Mountain Wireless
Society
(802)779-7489 (cell)