Ken,

Now that I see some numbers and know that you are running into a dummy load, it would appear that you have a low pass filter problem on 20 meters.

I suggest you contact K3support. A common cause of HiCurrent is a problem in one of the Low Pass Filters. Support may be able to lead you through determination if that is really the problem and if so, is it in the low power 20 meter LPF or in the KPA3 LPF.

73,
Don W3FPR