Bruce,

It would appear to me that something has happened in your 20 meter Low Pass Filter. The K3 should develop 100 watts with about 17 amps of current. As I indicated previously, the most common problem would be with the LPF. Contact K3support for additional assistance and steps to resolution.

73,
Don W3FPR