I see nothing wrong with MFJ. They serve the market reasonably well, if they did not they would soon be out of business. If MFJ was actually as bad as some of the posts you read, they would be out of business rather soon. But they keep humming along.

Lets face it, hams are cheap. They like cheap stuff, even if it has a few warts.

If MFJ raised their quality, and, of course, prices, accordingly (as they would have to), you know what would happen? Another company would soon spring up that looks a whole lot like the current incarnation of MFJ. Why? Well, because hams are cheap. They buy cheap stuff. Warts and all.

I have had problems with some of the MFJ stuff I have bought. I have gotten reasonable service when I called or sent a message. Not super fast service, but commensurate with the price paid. What else is reasonable to expect?

73 de dave
ab9ca/4