From: Jim Brown <j...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Mon, Dec 15, 2014 8:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Blown trap?

On Mon,12/15/2014 5:41 PM, Doug Person via Elecraft wrote:
> MFJ is always a good news/bad news company.

IMO the only good news about the MFJ companies is the same as the most
common bad news -- CHEAP. Cheap construction, poor or non-existent
quality control, poor support. I consider them a very poor corporate
citizen, because their low prices push better products from better
companies out of the market. Little difference from what WalMart has
done to "main street" businesses.

73, Jim K9YC