My computer's (MacBook Pro) sound system doesn't support bi-directional sound. I have used a SignaLink for several years now and been happy with it. I do intend to get a higher quality interface to see if I can decode weaker signals.

I operated using the K3's VOX for several years. My normal way of operating is to look for signals on the P3, switch to their mode, and copy them. I got tired of having to turn VOX off in the voice modes and then back on for PC digital and built a cable which connected the VOX line from the SignaLink to the K3. Now changing modes is just switching modes on the K3 and getting the right program's window to the front on the computer. I only wish my KX3 changed between PC digital and voice modes as easily.