I fashioned a hombrew legstrap mount for my Palm Mini Paddle, made from a stainless steel Cross Country Ski wax scraper and a couple of nylon straps intended to secure a
Rock Climbers chalk bag.  Details are documented on my website at :

http://www.qsl.net/ve3wmb/palmlegstrap.html

I also discovered that it makes a dandy leg mount for the KX1. Why mount the key, when you can mount the whole rig ? This is great for those portable or stationary
mobile operations where you don't have a flat surface to sit the rig on.

 And, for those of us out on the fringe, how about a wearable KX1?
The same mount can be used to secure the KX1 to your forearm
(assuming a thick coat) to allow for almost handsfree KX1 winter pedestrian mobile
operation.

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. Please be patient, QSL.net is a bit slow. I have tried to make the images a reasonable
size so as not too slow things down too much.