I lock the main tuning (VFO A) on the DX ... prevents uh-ohs.  I then rest
my left fingers on the top front edge of the K3 and hold the REV button
with my left index finger as needed while tuning the main VFO with my right
hand.

It's pretty easy to find the station the DX is working and releasing the
REV button puts my TX on caller's frequency to "tail end" with my call.

Usually works.  (;-)