> Joe, that is a great idea, but it doesn't go far enough. Some users
> might switch off the test mode on purpose.

The software can enable it as quickly as the user can disable it <G>.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-02-18 6:21 AM, Mitch Wolfson DJØQN wrote:
Joe, that is a great idea, but it doesn't go far enough. Some users
might switch off the test mode on purpose. In this case, the K3 should
induce an electric shock. Add some voice recognition software, so that
when the user says "UP" in simplex mode, the K3 self-destructs.  ;-)

73,
Mitcn DJ0QN

Mitch Wolfson
DJØQN / K7DX
Neubiberger Str. 21, 85640 Putzbrunn
Skype: mitchwo - Home:+49 89 32152700 - Mobile:+49 172 8374436
Echolink: 3001 - IRLP: 5378