 From: Mitch Wolfson DJØQN <dj...@gmx.net>
To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <li...@subich.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Wednesday, 18 February 2015, 11:21
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Split operation - display of Transmit frequency on
keydown

Joe, that is a great idea, but it doesn't go far enough. Some users might
switch off the test mode on purpose. In this case, the K3 should induce an
electric shock. Add some voice recognition software, so that when the user says
"UP" in simplex mode, the K3 self-destructs.  ;-)

73,
Mitcn DJ0QN

Mitch Wolfson
DJØQN / K7DX
Neubiberger Str. 21, 85640 Putzbrunn
Skype: mitchwo - Home:+49 89 32152700 - Mobile:+49 172 8374436
Echolink: 3001 - IRLP: 5378

Message delivered to q.g.coll...@btinternet.com