Bad decoders, "Tin" pins, audio/speaker issues, intermittant keypad
Add a very expensive shipping cost to and from the factory prohibitive,
mine has now been set aside and earmarked for scrap.

Support at Elecraft is excellent and those folks work hard at helping
customers but a non-responsive factory let them down badly if you need to
discuss your concerns.

Gary
Vk1ZZ
K3, KX3, KPA500-FT, KAT500-FT,P3.