Am contemplating a purchase of a DXE NCC-1 receiving antenna/noise phasing
unit very soon (tomorrow, actually---so I will have it in time for the WPX next
weekend) for use with my K3/P3/KPA500 and was wondering if anyone else in the
group uses one and how they have it configured.  Apparently I will either need
to run it via my RX antenna jack or else with a sequencing unit (or RTR-1A
controller that DXE also sells) if I want to run it inline with my main
antennas.

My main usage will be for the reduction of RFI that I am often subject to here
in our condo complex (plasma or LCD TVs, wall warts and other electronic RF
garbage producers nearby).  I currently use an old JPS ANC-4 with its attached
noise receiving whip that works fairly well---but could still be much better.
(I don't plan to buy the active antennas that DXE also sells with or without
the NCC-1; at least not for any foreseeable future).

I also use my Elecraft PR6 6M preamp affixed via the XVTR or RX antenna BNC
jacks and am wondering if I can run the NCC-1 through it with or without the
PR6 being on (I have it wired so that the PR6 activates only when I am on 6M,
IIRC)---but I am getting older these days and am more easily confused/dyslexic
when it comes to IN/OUT jacks than I used to.  Will it be fairly easy to run
both together or will it require removing the PR6 if I want to run the NCC-1
through the RX ports?

Any user comments or thoughts on the subject will be appreciated; I have seen a
few YouTube videos on the NCC-1 and it looks like it can be very effective on
QRN coming from one particular source (like my ANC-4 but even noticeably
better).  It certainly will be fun to see the noise disappear or fall
dramatically on my P3, too!

73, Jeff,  NH7RO

K3/P3/KPA500