Hank;  I'm truly very sorry if my reply to you ended up with your initial
response posted on the reflector; I have a hard time figuring out these mailing
lists and where everything is coming from and going to and it probably was all
my fault (if it somehow got posted with my reply; not sure if it did or not).
Anyway, my apologies to all concerned.

I hope it is all clear to everyone now and that the NCC-1 discussion can
continue further without much distraction.

When I ordered the NCC-1 a little while ago DXE said that it would be a whole
new design that they would be coming out with---not a modification of the NCC-1
per se, FWIW.  I decided to try one out this week as I otherwise might be
"waiting for Godot..." (indefinitely).

I also ordered a "Receiver Guard 5000" to put into the noise antenna line which
protects the receiver further while transmitting QRO as I often do; a bit of
extra insurance for my precious K3.

73,  Jeff, NH7RO