I did participate, part time, but weathered thru about 1000 q's. Received both boards and installed about 3 hours before the contest.

I was amazed how close qrm could be to a weak signal and not affect it at all. Noticeable difference from the old boards indeed! Plus the rig seems quieter as well, again great for the weaker signals. A long as the qrm wasn't on the exact same frequency, I was able to filter them out to hear the signal of interest!

Nice having a qrm-less rig! Don't have any idea how it would do on ssb. I won't find out either, being primarily a cw and digital operator!

Highly recommended up-grade! Thanks Elecraft!

73 Dwight NS9I