I was on only sporadically, wedding to attend on Sat and most of Sun was at granddaughter's softball tournament. It is however probably the best workout I've given the new synthesizer, and the improvements in QSK and CW stability are remarkable and obvious. I rarely noticed any phase noise with the old board, I didn't notice any with the new one. Phase noise on receive is not really my problem however, Casey's [neighbor] plasma TV is. Fortunately, he's had lots of problems with it, came over to see our Panasonic LCD, and is about to trash the plasma. :-) The CW was just super clean at 30-35 WPM which is about the max I use in contests [except when working D4C].

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org