You really need to do an a/b comparison, which of course I didn't do. I also just added a set of 5-pole 200 Hz filters. But subjectively my K3 felt more comfortable than ever among the big 1-hop signals from EU that I experience. I found myself working closer than ever to strong signals.

For what it's worth, there also weren't as many clickers out there as in the past. That's progress.

73,
Vic, 4X6GP/K2VCO
Rehovot, Israel
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/