the Flex is one of the dirtiest according to ARRL Labs.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-07-01 7:49 AM, N1EU wrote:
joemoffatt wrote
The K3 and Orion absolutely crushed the Flex's.  The Flex's got destroyed
by in band interference from the CW guys, but we never heard them.

I don't think you can necessarily make that conclusion without further
testing.  If the K3/Orion transmitters had significantly more spurious tx
products than the Flex transmitters, that could also explain why the Flex
receivers seemed impaired compared to the K3/Orion.  I'm not suggesting that
was the case, but you need more data to reach a conclusion.

73, Barry N1EU

Message delivered to li...@subich.com