I had a very similar problem, also (very nearly) S9.  I had narrowed down
the general area, and actually found it at night.  I could visibly see the
arcing from an insulator.  I called the power company with the pole number,
and they fixed it 2 weeks later.  Try searching at night using binoculars,
looking at every piece of hardware on the poles, see if you can visibly
identify the source.  While I'm no expert, your youtube videos sure sound
like power line arcing to me.

Chris
K1AY

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.