On Fri,7/3/2015 10:43 AM, Cady, Fred wrote:
I'd like to use an audio mixer to mix computer and mic audio plus have kind of
an intercom between two operators wearing headphones.  I know there are audio
experts here so what suggestions might you have?

The good stuff is made by Rane and Mackie. I suggest that you sketch out a one-line of inputs and outputs to see how many inputs, outputs, and mixes that you need. The line output of a pro mixer will easily drive a set of headphones. Behringer makes cheap, poor quality, (and ripoff) copy.

A company called Radio Design Labs also has some nice modular stuff.

73, Jim K9YC