My two bits…

I use the Elecraft MH2 microphone and it suits me just fine.  Although, I do
admit to
being mostly CW so the mic is not the most important part of the hobby.  But, I
get
very good audio reports and even though I agree with all the comments about
using
TX EQ to make adjustments, I have actually never done that.  I keep putting
that off.
Maybe I will do that soon.  But, like I said, the MH2 is very good in my
opinion and it
has several advantages:  nice PTT button on the mic is my preferred mode of
operation
and it does not take up space on the desktop because I just scoot it out of the
way
where it hides most of the time.

73, phil, K7PEH

P.S.  I am not addressing comments to Joe (W4TV) here, just sort of picked on
his reply to
add my two-bit comments.