Byron,

When I switched from Windows to Mac, my first logging program was Aether
Logging. Don’t bother with it. The author is completely unresponsive to help
and requests for improvement. I shoved $50 up a wild hog’s butt and just yelled
“Suey!” That’s been two years ago and I’m still ticked about it.

I found RUMlog and haven’t looked back. It’s free. The author has a forum page
where he is *extremely* helpful to both problems and requests for improvement.
The newest version is RUMlogNG and is available from the app store.

Once you get used to the Mac, you’ll never want to see another Windows machine.
Unfortunately, I have to use Win7 at work and I *hate* the way it does things.

73,
Joel - W4JBB