Great insights.  Thanks.

Do you use a keyboard for sending CW with this?

73, Byron NZ3o/qr..p

On 07/10/2015 10:27 AM, James Bennett wrote:
Byron,

I also migrated from the Windows environment - nine years ago. Never did
computer logging until I got my iMac. I tried MacloggerDX and really like it.
Mind you, I don't do rotor control nor do I have anything to do with clusters.
I operate HF CW and occasionally SSB. I do like the way MLDX tracks my DXCC and
WAS data. Don Agro, the author, is very responsive to questions and suggestions
for enhancements. While it is not free, you are allowed to use it on several
computers, if so desired. My shack/main MLDX logging computer is an iMac. I
also run the software on our MacBook Pro occasionally. I use MLDX with my K3
and KX3.

A year or so ago I started doing some JT65 and JT9 operating using WSJT-X. There is a
free program called JTbridge that interfaces with MLDX - when a QSO is "logged"
in WSJT-X, JTbridge will automatically add it to your MLDX database - very slick.

I've not used other Mac-based logging programs, but I would definitely
recommend MLDX, at least for a trial to see how you like it.

BTW - the MLDX database is a SQLlite file and if you are interested in building
your own queries and subsequent reports, that database is easily accessible via
SQLlite database utilities found on the Internet.

73, Jim

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA