Guy

Please note my response before your posting.  It is not that I want
diversity beyond 2.8 kHz, I just accidentally did and the current side
effect of shifting the RX B passband caught be by surprise as I don't recall
this experience prior to updating the Synth boards.

I get that diversity means identical paths but I do wonder if the freq shift
might be compensated for even when different filters are used for no other
reason than that's all that's available to the K3.  Yes that would mean
diversity is degraded until one reduces BW down to where the filters are
identical.  I suggest that might be better than hearing everything in your
right ear shift suddenly.

It's not a demand. It's only a thought as I thought it worked that way
before I upgraded the Synths.

Rick AG6AY