since the 8 pole filters do not have a frequency offset.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-07-12 1:41 PM, rick.ag...@gmail.com wrote:
Joe

It's not that I want to use diversity beyond the filters I had in the sub
rx, I just accidentally discovered this effect

I am looking over Wayne's early comment about how their might be an issue
handling 8-pole vs 5-pole shifts.  Could not the technique used for that
situation be applied when the K3 knows the filter widths are different?

Note I fully grasp diversity is degraded when the filters differ; I am just
wondering if the frequency shift effect can be compensated for even when
diversity is degraded.

Cheers
Rick AG6AY

Message delivered to li...@subich.com