Hello,

I'm optimizing the shack setup and taking a more careful look at hot switching;
Antenna switching is managed through a couple of Microham Station Masters,
which provide an Inhibit Output as cinch connector. So Inhibit will be set
during any Antenna transtition to protect the switches, the PA etc.

According to the Microham manual this output is provided to be connected to
Yaesu, TenTec and Elecraft transceivers; I was tempted to plug it directly into
my K3, but I decided to measure the voltage on the Station Master's Inhibit out
connector: it's 13V.

Question 1: Is that voltage OK to be connected to the Inhibit pin in the K3's
ACC connector ?
I prefer to ask before doing it.

Question 2: I assume Station Master's Inhibit is active when this signal goes
to 0V, so K3's TX INH configuration shall be LO=INH. Anyone has experience ?

Question 3: Station Master is controlling a SteppIR antenna: does Inhibit
activate during the antenna tuning procedures ?

Thanks

Marco, HB9CAT