Thanks a lot for your reply Joe, my Station Masters are pretty new
(2014/2015) so I shall be safe to connect Inhibit directly.

> Just like Yaesu, SM Inhibit provides +12V to inhibit and pulls the Inhibit
line low to enable transmit (/Inhibit).
Then why do I measure 12V in "rest state", when no switching occurs ? Isn't
it the other way around ? (I can't test it right now)

> PA PTT is inhibited during antenna tuning.  Low power is still possible as
is the case with SteppIR's own tuning relay.
PA PTT is currently given by an MK2R+ so SM PTT doesn't apply; but if SM
would set INH during tuning the K3 wouldnÂ’t TX

Are we both the only ones using Station Masters with Elecraft ? Curious to
gather experiences

Marco HB9CAT