From: Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] FS: K3/100, P3, KPA500, more...

I also "don't get it".  Especially those who specify "Continental USA"
or "Lower 48".
Priority Mail to Hawaii or Alaska or even Puerto Rico is just like that
in the rest of the US.

Yes, International shipping is not difficult at all, just fill in the
customs declaration.

73,
Don W3FPR

73, Ed - KL7UW