Jamie,

What is the offset (FL# FRQ)?

What is the PITCH in the K3S vs. MARK in your RTTY software?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 9/18/2015 3:30 PM, James C. Hall, MD wrote:
Working with my newly constructed K3S today, I noticed that receiving through
the FL4 crystal filter (400 hz, 8-pole) was noticeably suppressed. Through the
FL3 (1.8 kHz) filter, an RTTY signal would be nice and strong with good S-meter
indications. Going to 400 Hz the signal would nearly be lost and I could not
decode it. Going to FL5 (250 Hz), the S-meter would pick up again with strong
signals.

There's not much to check on the Config menu except the FL4 GN and it's at max
(8 db) - not much change.

Is there something else I should do to deal with this ?

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad

Message delivered to li...@subich.com