The Pitch is 650 Hz on the K3S. And the Mark for RTTY is the
standard2125 Hz.

PITCH should be set to the same as MARK in RTTY.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 9/19/2015 12:49 AM, James C. Hall, MD wrote:

The frequency offset for the 8-pole crystal filter is 0.00 Hz.

The Pitch is 650 Hz on the K3S. And the Mark for RTTY is the standard 2125 Hz.

I've got a new 400 Hz filter on its way so I'll see what the problem is. I just
hope it's not an RF board. I took ESD precautions very seriously while building
it so, fingers crossed.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad