Hi Jamie,

I was just looking at the crystal filter configuration menu in the K3
Utility program and I noticed that there are check boxes for enabling the
filters for DATA mode. I don't know if this is for transmit and receive or
just transmit. On my K3 I have this box checked for all of my filters. I
also have all of them checked for CW.

73,
Mike K2MK

James Hall-2 wrote