Will I be able to buy the audio boards for the K3 before then? :)

On Wed, 23 Sep 2015, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

Early Alert for Elecraft list readers:

Our costs are going up as our vendors are increasing their prices to us and our labor costs increase. Its been a continual battle to keep costs down as economic activity has increased the last two years. We've been absorbing this, but now we have hit the point where we will be increasing prices slightly on a number of our products by about the middle of October.

Of course, all orders received prior to the increase will be charged at the lower, pre-increase, pricing when they ship.

Please don't all or email our sales / support people about which products will be changing or how much the changes will be, as they do not have this information yet. (We're still in the middle of this review.) We'll let you all know as soon as we have everything finalized.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/

Message delivered to ht...@twofifty.com

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee