On Mon,9/28/2015 11:35 AM, Ian - Ham wrote:
PowerPoint (or its open source equivalent) should allow you to print a
"handout-style" document that puts 4-6 slides on a page.

Thanks Ian. I don't have a full copy of Acrobat that I can put on this computer, so I use Libre Office or Open Office to generate pdf files. Those programs only generate pdf files with slides, one to a page. When I was still in biz, I bought full Acrobat and put it on my working computer. That did allow me to print multiple slides per page, and I used it a lot.

There's another issue with printing -- the background color for the slides, which burns a lot of ink. The roots of this Power Point are quite old, before I realized the printing issue, and it's a LOT of work to change because many of the slides are complex, with lots of labels inserted to make them visible at the back of the room.

73, Jim K9YC