I have a recent configuration file from my former K3 (#474) saved in my K3
Utility.  I was hoping to print out that file and use it as a guide to setting
up my new K3S, knowing better than to simply load (restore) the old K3
configuration file into the new K3S radio.  Fred, KE7X, points out in his fine
book that, at the time of the book's first printing, no means were available in
K3 Utility to print out the configuration files.  Fred was kind enough to note
in the book that Ham Radio Deluxe has a way of converting the configuration
file to a text file.  I used HRD to do exactly that.  It was quick and easy,
but I could not find a way to save the text file or to print it out.  I also
tried a print screen, which failed.

I was wondering if, since Fred's comment was published, someone else realized a
need for this and has come up with a way to copy old configuration files for
future reference.  Has anyone come up with a way to copy a K3 Utility
Configuration file to text that I can print out?  Ideally, I would like to see
the K3 Utility program allow me to save/print ALL the radio's current menu
settings for comparison to the published defaults.

73,

Terry  W0FM
St. Louis