From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rick
Bates
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 2:22 PM
To: Mike Harris
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S - Method to print K3/K3S configuration files
from K3 Utility

A further thought is that as things in the radios, amps, tuners age (caps,
crystals) it could be useful to compare the values saved over the years to
avoid impending (sudden) failure.  Not knocking Elecraft, but stuff happens.

73,
Rick wa6nhc

Tiny iPhone 5 keypad, typos are inevitable

> On Oct 13, 2015, at 11:15 AM, Mike Harris <mike.har...@horizon.co.fk>
wrote:

> I just printed the Menu and Config pages of the current manual and went
through my K3 settings manually noting them against each item.  Didn't take
long but it would be very convenient to be able to just capture them from
the saved config. Years ago there was a little app which scrolled through
the K2 menus and captured all the current settings ready for printing.

delivered to je...@carolinaheli.com