You should not use a  configuration file from one KX3 with a different KX3. It
contains calibration data that is specific to one rig.

It might not even be possible to reuse it. I think the configuration file
encodes the serial number of the KX3 it belongs to.

It sure would be nice to dump and load the non-calibration settings, but nobody
has written that app yet.

wunder
K6WRU
CM87wj