I'm about to install my KSB2 and was looking at the modification listed on the website that brings out the microphone jumpers and signals necessary for digital modes via a ribbon cable and small PC board. I've monitored this list for a while and have not seen much posted regarding the mod.

Mike

I use my K2 a lot on PSK31 and MFSK16 but but still use a RigBlaster Plus and have made no mods to the K2 for the digital modes.

It would be nice to have it all in one box, but this way I can switch rigs very quickly. I also use an external speaker so I can monitor the received signals easily with the laptop soundcard connected.

Pete    AG7C

K2  s/n 4847